Welcome To Our Twelfth Newsletter!
22nd June 2015
As we’re now leading up to the summer, here’s our latest news.
If you are planning your wedding for a few months time, or in 12, 18 or 24 months time, so long as we receive your request before 30th September 2015 and we can confirm our availability for your day, we will give you 20% off your booking!
To hear us play, here’s one of our youtube video clips:
For more information:
Summer Term Holiday Dates:
Lessons finish the evening of Thursday 16th July 2015.
*Lessons return as normal week beginning
*Monday 7th September 2015.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL LESSONS FROM SEPTEMBER 2015 WILL BE TAUGHT ONLINE*
- Our Skype timetable is now available to take on new pupils from around the UK. This will give all pupils the opportunity not to miss their weekly lessons due to bad weather or ill health.
- The advantages far outweigh the disadvantages for online music tuition – especially when it comes to avoiding colds, flu or sickness bugs going around.
- For those who would like to try our Skype lessons, why not try a skype chat? This is a very useful and a helpful way to let us discuss your requirements and to iron out any teething problems regarding the internet etc. This is also an ideal opportunity to get your FREE Skype account set up and checked, so you can get visual and audio.
Price of Skype Lessons
For our current pupils Skype lesson prices are the same as you already pay, except all lessons are now online!
- So no extra charges.
- No driving through traffic.
- It’s simple, quick and easy to book and pay online – at least 24 hours before please.
- We can even send you a text reminder a few hours before your Skype lesson is due to start!
- Remember you pay the same price on Skype as you do now.
- Our lessons can work out cheaper than travelling to a teacher saving you time and petrol money!
- If interested visit this link: http://www.privatemusictuition.co.uk/pay/
Words of Thanks
Below is a link to our website which is open for our pupils and their families to make comments. You can comment on how much you have enjoyed a piece of music or even how fun the lesson was! We’re listening to your voice through your comments!
Sign Up For Our Free Newsletters!
Keep updated with our latest news by signing up for our free newsletters on our website or by clicking ‘Like’ on our Facebook page (which can be viewed without a Facebook account). https://www.facebook.com/privatemusictuition
Our website is:
Have a great summer! 🙂
See you soon!
N & K. xx