Tailored lessons brought to you online via Skype by qualified experienced music teachers.
Our aim is to teach you the songs YOU would like to learn rather than going to a music teacher and being taught what THEY want you to learn!
Your tuition can be as frequently as you want it to be – once or twice a week or once a fortnight or just when you feel you would like to learn a new song – all in the comfort of your own home.
We can help you with
- Music for Scout, Brownie and Guide Badges
- Music for the Duke of Edinburgh Awards – Bronze, Silver and Gold
- GCSE Music practical and composition
- We also offer exams with three official recognised boards –
- Rockschool, ABRSM and Trinity Guildhall
Our aim is to bring our teaching to a wider public and to include new pupils who live further afield. This online tuition will also helps when bad weather strikes too!
We have plenty of new and exciting ideas for our online pupils. We hope you will enjoy all that we will be offering on this site which will include newsletters, recommendations, updates and quizzes amongst other things! See also guitar lessons for mature adults.
Sign up on the right hand side of this page for our Free Newsletters to stay tuned for more details as they will be released.
Advantages of Private Music Tuition On Skype …
- Having music tuition in the comfort of your own home
- No travelling through traffic saving you time and money
- Being able to have your lesson online when there’s no parent or guardian to bring you
- Being able to have your lesson online even when you have car problems!
- If you have a cold, stay at home in the warm without passing your cold to your teacher!
The advantages far outweigh the disadvantages for online music tuition.
We look forward to seeing you soon! 🙂
If you have any questions we can be contacted by:
- Text: 07942673170
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype name: privatemusictuition
Keep updated with our latest news by signing up for our free newsletters on our website or by clicking ‘Like’ on our Facebook Page (which can be viewed without a Facebook account).